Rental Housing in Southwest Virginia
What Our Tenants Can Expect:
- Safe, clean, well-maintained rental housing.
- Affordable, competitive rental rates.
- Plumbing, electric and heat that works properly.
- Prompt repairs for maintenance issues.
What We Expect of Tenants:
- Our tenants are well-mannered.
- They keep our rental properties clean and orderly.
- They are considerate of their neighbors.
- Are responsible in their financial obligations with the company.
We now manage over 100 rental properties in Lee, Wise and Tazewell Counties. We operate both rental and rent-to-own units utilizing our own company financing.
We rent to a large range of clientele from college students living on their own for the first time to retirees who have been with us for several years.
We are also active participants in the local Redevelopment and Housing Department's Section-8 rental assistance programs.
We will answer your questions here:
Finding the Right Home
Our rental portfolio includes single wides, double wides, duplex, single-family homes, apartments, and mobile home lots.
To find out what properties we have available, please click on the "Read More" button below, or if you prefer to search by city, or by residence type, you can use the links in the right sidebar.Read More
Get Started Today!
Once you have looked at our available properties and found one or more that you like, please print off our rental application, fill it out and bring it by our office (Asbury & Gilbert Law Firm) located across from the courthouse on Main Street in Wise, Virginia.
To see an example lease and our deposit policy, please click "Read More" below.Read More